Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day 4 Post Op- Yeah

So today I went to see Dr. Bresnick and I got some sutures out. I also got to finally see what I look like underneath this binder that is wrapped around me---can I just say I love it!!! I can't believe what an amazing job Dr. B did. I never imagined that it would have turned out to look the way it does. BUT, we forgot to bring the camera:( We will be returning again to the office this week, hopefully to get the drains out, and will post some shots of my new tummy.

I have been pretty drugged up, but slowly am moving away from the valium and percocet and using tylenol instead. I am also integrating more foods so hopefully my stomach feels better in a few days...no pain no gain is my motto today....I am sooooooooooooooo happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home