Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Day 9- 48 Hours later....Showertime!!!!

This is what I have been waiting for. Washing my hair, taking in the warm water, and just being clean. I wasn't looking forward to removing the steri-strips around my scar, band-aid around the belly button, and around my pubes (aahh yeah). I let the hot water soak up all these adhesive products so that it would be easier to remove...Taking a shower while still not being able to stand up is difficult and extremely exhausting. We used a small bar stool and it was heaven. My hubbie was absolutely wonderful, but quick to the draw when pulling off the band-aids..OUCH!!!

Things are getting easier, but still unable to pick up my 5 month old;( Will continue to count the days until that is a possibility...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home